Please note, as the risk of COVID-19 is still at a substantial risk, we ask all patients to wear face coverings and observe social distancing when in the surgery.
Appointments can be made by calling 01620 825497 during practice hours (8.00am to 6pm Monday to Friday). Please do not come to the practice to book an appointment.
Access to Appointments
We are aware that all of our patients have different needs in terms of convenience and accessibility and we aim to offer a range of options to allow you to book an appointment and to consult with a GP at a time that suits and that is appropriate to clinical need and urgency
• Routine appointments – We offer face to face and telephone appointments which are bookable up to 8 weeks in advance. During busier times the wait for a routine appointment may be around 1-2 weeks.
• Medically urgent problems that cannot wait until the next available routine appointment – You will be offered a same day telephone appointment with one of the doctors who will triage your medical issue and will arrange for you to be seen face to face if necessary. These are not ‘on the day’ appointments for non urgent problems and the GPs will triage these calls and where appropriate may ask our Patient Care Administrators to get in touch with you to arrange a routine appointment.
• Early morning/Late Evening Surgeries – If for any reason you require an appointment outwith our normal opening hours you can book into one of our routine telephone appointments on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings or ourtelephone surgery on Tuesday evenings.
• Home Visits – Requests for home visits should be made as early in the day as possible and will be triaged by the GP
Our Patient Care Administrators will ask for some information which helps them ensure that you receive the right care from the right healthcare professional. When you call to book an appointment our Patient Care Administrators will routinely ask:
• What is the nature of your problem?
• How long have you had the problem?
• Have you taken medication or have you tried anything before calling the practice?
• Have you spoken to any other GPs or health professionals about your problem, if so who?